I know Christmas is still a little way away but its always best to be prepared right? I have actually almost finished all of my Christmas present shopping! (I guess I'm excited)
Buying Christmas presents for people can be stressful, but I find things a lot less daunting after reading these types of blog posts.
Gifs Ideas For A Foodie
1. Personalised Apron is perfect for those who love to cook yummy food. there are so many adorable ones out there for such an affordable price, this particular one retails for £18
2. SimplyNigella, There are so many cook books out there its crazy, I thought this nigella one looked really lovely and she is also known for being an amazing cook! This retails for £12
3. Mary Berry Baking Bible, Mary Berry is the baking Queen! This book would be perfect for those who love The Great British Bake Off or even for those who love baking in general. This book retails for £17
4. Recipe Book, Not everyone will want to follow recipes, there are those few who love to write down their own recipes this adorable one from Etsy retails for $21.95. What I love about this is it has different sections for recipes e.g. Drinks, Main Dishes etc.
Beauty & Skincare
1. Jo Malone Cologne Collection, Jo Malone are so popular for their fragrances so this set would be so amazing for someone who hasn't tried a Jo Malone scent before. I would personally love to receive something like this as it gives you the opportunity to try out a selection. This retails for £70 a little more pricey but so worth it.
2. Origins Super Set, Origins is such a popular skincare brand. I've only tried the charcoal mask but would want to try more from their range as the brand is amazing and is raved about by so many bloggers. This would be lovely for anyone who likes to take care of their skin or just loves beauty in general. This retails for £55 but has a huge value of £112!
3. Lush Sweet Christmas, Lush is so popular I have never heard one person say they don't like Lush. Lush have so many different gift sets but I think this particular one would be perfect for either a Lush addict (like me) or a Lush newbie as it is filled with the best selling christmas limited edition products. This retails for £35.
4. Rose Golden Complete Set Vol 1, I have wanted this set for such a long time, I think this would be perfect for anyone at all! Someone whose new to makeup brushes or someone who has a huge collection already! as it has face and eye brushes, plus they are Rose Gold! what more could a girl want?! This set retails for 120EUR.
1. Laura Mercier Sweet Temptations, This set would be perfect for those girls who love to have a cosy night in, in front of the tv. The bubble bath is so luxurious and popular in the beauty world. It will allow those girls who loved to be pampered to begin a night of relaxation. This retails for £49.
2. Red Coca Cola Pyjamas, Everyone loves new pyjamas no matter what time of year. These pyjamas are just perfect for this time of year as for me it feels like christmas when I see the coca cola advert. These pyjamas retail for £17.99.
3. Faux Fur Throw, This throw is so gorgeous. It would be so perfect to be snuggled under the blanket on the sofa watching movies, (perfect night in) Throws like this are the kind you wouldn't want to buy for yourself as they are slightly more pricey which is why it makes the perfect gift. This retails for £39.99.
4. Alphabet Mug, I love new mugs and this one has been on my list for a long time. I love the shape f the mug and the design. New pjs, under the throw with a cup of hot chocolate watching movies would make the perfect christmas eve. This gorgeous mug retails for £11.90.
1. Blanket Scarf, These huge oversized scarf are so in this year and I seriously need to get my hands on one this one from Fat Face is so pretty! It retails for £22 which I think is actually so good! Its another of those gifts you probably wouldn't buy for yourself.
2. Daniel Wellington Southampton Watch, Daniel Wellington have been taking beauty and fashion lovers by storm. I think these are the new Micheal Kors watches & they're cheaper. I have wanted the Southampton watch with the rose gold face for such a long time and I think it would be a perfect gift for a loved one! This watch retails for £129 which I think is a steal!
3. Capes, These are a huge fashion statement this year I see so many people wearing them and I think if you know a fashion over they would love this. Camel is so in right now as well, so you could kill to birds with one stone with this cape from Zalando, it retails for £38.
4. Michael Kors Quinn medium Saffiano Satchel, Michael Kors bags have been at the top of girls wishlists for such a long time and I personally think that hasn't changed. I think every girls needs at least one pricey, sturdy practical bag like this one. Black is the perfect colour as it will go with everything and will also look like new for longer. This bag retails for £310 so dig deep into your pockets boys!
So there you have my Christmas Guide For Her, if you read to to the end tell me what item from this list if your favourite?