For todays post I thought I would share with you 5 of my favourite beauty products for those on a budget. The products I have chosen are just as good if not better than a lot more higher end products on the market.
1: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - This is my all time favourite drugstore foundation, It is medium to full coverage which is perfect for my skin as I have acne prone skin. What I love most about this product is it gives me a dewy finish which I really like.
2. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner - This is one of my all time favourite eyeliners, I prefer pen tip eyeliners much more as I find them much easier to use and they are more sturdy making it easier to create the perfect wing.
3. MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter - This is such a good highlighter, it gives such a natural sheen but it can also be built up for a more dramatic look. I really like the pinky tone of this highlighter, it lasts really well also which is a bonus as it is so inexpensive. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is the packaging, which for me isn't an issue as it is such an inexpensive product.
4. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - This powder is my favourite setting powder of all time, I don't think I have heard one bad thing about this product. What I like most is I am able to use a decent amount of this powder to set my makeup without it looking cakey which is essential!
5. Maybelline Instant Pore Eraser - This product is much like the Benefit POREfessional it does exactly what it says on the tin. I am unlucky in the sense I have rather large pores in my T-zone, so a pore minimising product is essential!
6. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - This product is a well known favourite in the beauty community and rightly so its amazing! I lie to buy the lightest shade to highlight under my eyes as the consistency is perfect for brightening the undereyes. When set properly it doesn't crease through the day or rub off which is very important!
What is your favourite drugstore product?